Fill the gaps by using these key words from the text. pandemic
1. If something is ____________, it is very dangerous and could kill you.
2. People use their ____________ when they breathe.
3. If you think something bad will happen, you feel ____________.
4. A ____________ is an infectious disease that almost everyone in a very large area
5. If you are ____________ to a disease, you are safe from it and you will not catch it.
6. An ____________ is a scientific test to find out what happens to something.
7. A ____________ is a building or a large room where people do scientific experiments.
8. A ____________ is a simple living thing that can enter your body and make you ill.
Look in the text and find this information as quickly as possible. 1. When was the Spanish flu pandemic?
2. How many people died in the Spanish flu pandemic?
3. Where did the scientists produce a copy of the Spanish flu virus?
4. How much weight did the laboratory mice lose?
5. How quickly did the laboratory mice die?
6. What is H5N1?