1. Supported Platforms
3. Fixes and improvements
5. Known Issues and Limitations
5. Support Contact Information
· ConnectCore™ Wi-i.MX51 (PN CC-WMX51-CE6)
· ConnectCore™ 9M 2443 (PN CC-9M-CE6)
· ConnectCore™ Wi-9M 2443 (PN CC-W9M-CE6)
Easy installation process that allows to backup the previous installed sources:
· DbgConsole driver
o Command prompt will be available on the serial port used as ‘console’
· BusEnum driver
o Enhanced BusEnum version for finer control of the boot sequence
· ROM only File system support
· Support for HR_LCD on CC-9M-CE6 and CC-W9M-CE6 modules
· Support for console variable in Windows CE to select debug console interface on the CC-9M-CE6 and CC-W9M-CE6 platforms.
· RS485 support added to serial port driver (COM1:)
2.3 Support for new module variants (i.MX51 only)
Here the list of additional variants that are support now.
· Fixed NVRAM video variable parsing
· Visual Studio 2005 Documentation minor type error fixes
· Fixed iDigi Add-In that shows duplicated DeviceIDs if device has several network interface
· Fixed issue with C# applications using Serial class functions and baud rate higher 115200.
· Wi-Fi driver update for CC-WMX51-CE6
· Updated i.MX51 display structure to make it easier to add new displays
· ADC driver changed several function names to improve readability
· Wi-Fi driver update for CC-W9M-CE6. Implements Rx Calibration.
· Online Support Forum