• FACTS (12 November 1994)
  • Jaringan komputer di indonesia, aplikasi dan teknologi




    Download 0.61 Mb.
    bet1/5
    Sana01.08.2021
    Hajmi0.61 Mb.
    #16463
      1   2   3   4   5

    JARINGAN KOMPUTER DI INDONESIA,

    APLIKASI DAN TEKNOLOGI

    Onno W. Purbo & Ichwan F. Agus

    Computer Network Research Group

    Inter University Center on Microeletronics

    Institute of Technology Bandung

    Bandung 40132

    Tel: 022 250-6280

    FAX: 022 214-417

    yc1dav@itbgtw.itb.ac.id

    iwan@itbgtw.itbl.ac.id


    OUTLINE
    • Kondisi jaringan komputer di Indonesia.
    • Aplikasi Jaringan Komputer.
    • Arsitektur Jaringan Komputer TCP/IP.
    • Hardware & software development.
    • National and international support.



    0




    0

    Network Topologi di ITB

    (November 1994)


    FACTS (12 November 1994)
    • It is a three years old self-supporting network with an estimated growth rate at least 700% per year.
    • A total of 68 major nodes are in operation with 46 (68%) of which are located in Bandung; the rest (32%) are spread all over Indonesia including Jakarta.
    • Most of the nodes (80%) are using the low cost packet radio technology to form a WAN, the rest (20%) mostly in Jakarta are using dial-up UUCP / TCP/IP to reach the InterNet gateway at IPTEK-NET Jakarta.
    • Currently at least 52 nodes are preparing their equipments and human resources to join the network.
    • The estimated total user is 2769 users with 71.6% are at universities, 16.6% in research institutions, 3.8% NGO, 3.3% in government institutes, and 4.7% commercial/industries.
    • Approximately 56.7% of total users reside in Bandung (48% are users of ITB).
    • Major applications are 4 major electronic mailing lists, 14 major newsgroups & Gopher servers.


    Download 0.61 Mb.
      1   2   3   4   5




    Download 0.61 Mb.

    Bosh sahifa
    Aloqalar

        Bosh sahifa



    Jaringan komputer di indonesia, aplikasi dan teknologi

    Download 0.61 Mb.