Independent work 1, term 2 During this project work you are expected to make a power point presentation. Your score for this presentation 0-5 points
You are given one of the topics to prepare for power point presentation, please, look through your name and topic allocated for you:
Murad and Shavkat _ Shopping online
Nazira and Ag’zam – Why do we need software programs
Zulhimor and Abu Bakr – The most interesting IT organizations
Samandar Uzoqov and Muhammad – IT history and its inventors
Abdulaziz and Zuhriddin – What is Network?
Jaloliddin and Muhammadrasul – Video conferencing
Erkin and Yesenali – E commerce
Raul and Ozodbek – Website design
Samandar Qobulmurodov and Jamshid - Peripherials and its functions
Doston and Dildora Husanovna – Internet Browsing
Choose PPT design it can be chosen from Office, Canva, Google document.
PowerPoint Video Presentation should contain: 1. 15-20 slides (including a title slide and works cited slide) *Title slide should contain the title of the presentation, your name, and your section number
2. Slides should follow the “6 x 6” rule for information contained on each slide
3. Consistent THEME - backgrounds, fonts and text colors throughout (make sure you have enough contrast for readability!) Make sure that your choices are appropriate for your topic. Go to office.microsoft.com for access to many other interesting PowerPoint templates
4. Automatic Slide transitions (no “on-click”). Slide show should be hands-free and the slides should advance on their own. Make sure the time set for each slide is enough to view/read what’s contained on the slide.
5. Transition style should be consistent throughoutand not be the default snap from one slide to the next.
6. Animation must be used in some way, on each slide. But make sure it doesn’t overpower the message. Remember, whatever animation style you pick, and how you choose to use it, should be consistent throughout the presentation.
7. A Table created in PowerPoint using the PowerPoint Table Tool (can be the same data you used to create the table for the Word research paper)
8. A Chart created in PowerPoint using the PowerPoint Chart Tool (can be same data used to create the table)
9. A SmartArt Graphic 10. At least 4 pictures supporting your topic Your presence during your own presentation, as well as your classmates’ presentations, will be counted as part of your overall grade. You will lose points if you are not present on BOTH days.