· Custom commands. Users can now schedule custom command scripts to run on Windows and Linux computers. Command scripts can be in .bat, .exe, .cmd or .sh format.
· SQL Server credentials. When editing SQL Server backup jobs, users no longer have to enter SQL Server credentials for jobs where credentials are stored on the Agent.
· Maximum bandwidth value change. The maximum bandwidth value for Agents can now be as low as 0.1 Mbps. Previously, the value had to be at least 1.5 Mbps.
· Power management options. Power management options no longer appear for computers where the Agent Assistant is not installed.
· Report customization. Reports in Excel (.xls) and (Acrobat) .pdf format are now formatted using the color scheme, title, footer text and logo from a site's visual customizations.
· Accounts for registering Agents and performing other tasks can now be created automatically in Portal for users that are authenticated using a federated identity server (e.g., Active Directory Federation Services). The user type for a Portal account is based on group memberships in the federated identity server.