- Open your Windows Explorer and Go to the Intern storage of your device and open de "Download" folder.
- Open a new Windows Explorer folder and navigate to your CM97/98 folder.
- Right Mouse Button on your CM9798 folder and Select Copy.
- Go to your "Download" folder on your Android Device in the other Windows Explorer window and press Right Mouse Button and Select Paste. Your CM9798 folder will be copied to your Android Device.
- Start one of the above Apps. In this example DosBox Turbo Free. The first screen you see is:
- Maybe you have to change the "Memory Size" to run the game.
Click this icon: and search for the "Memory Size" Option. In this example you could find the Memory Size setting in the "DosBox Settings - Advanced DosBox Config" option. Next you see the "Memory Size" Option. Select at least 24MB to run CM9798. Higher is better.
- Go back to the the screen with C:\>
- Oké now we need some old skool Dos. So First command is C:\dir. This command shows a list of your Download folder on your Android device.