5. On the License Agreement screen, click Yes, I accept the terms of the license agreement, and then click Next.
6. Use the Customer Experience Improvement Program page of the BizTalk Server 2010 Installation Wizard to enable feature usage reporting functionality for BizTalk Server. For more information, see Customer Experience Improvement Program in BizTalk Server 2010 section in this guide.
7. On the Component Installation screen, review the available components and select the ones you want to install.
8. Accept the default installation location or click Browse to move to the location where you want to install BizTalk Server 2010, and then click Next.
9. If your computer is missing a prerequisite component such as ADOMD.NET, Setup can install the redistributable prerequisites. You can either:
Select Automatically install the redistributable prerequisites from the web OR
Select Automatically install the redistributable prerequisites from a CAB file if you have downloaded the CAB file. If you select this, you can then browse to the location of the CAB file and select it.
10. On the Summary screen, verify that the components that you select to install are correct.
11. To enable auto-logon after a system reboot, click Set and provide your logon information. Auto-logon is enabled only for reboots during setup, and is disabled when setup is complete.
12. Click Install to start the installation process.
13. On the Microsoft Update Setup page, click Use the Microsoft Update when I check for updates (recommended).
14. On the Installation Completed screen, clear the Launch BizTalk Server Configuration check box, and then click Finish.
Verify Your Installation
You can check to see whether your installation was successful by using either Programs and Features or the Registry.
To verify installation using Programs and Features
1. Click Start, click Control Panel (View by: Large/Small icons), and double-click Programs and Features.