1. VOCABULARY EXTENSION: Choose several of the words from the text. Use a dictionary or Google’s search field (or another search engine) to build up more associations / collocations of each word.
2. INTERNET INFO: Search the Internet and find more information about Internet. Talk about what you discover with your partner(s) in the next lesson.
3. MAGAZINE ARTICLE: Write a magazine article about Internet. Read what you wrote to your classmates in the next lesson. Give each other feedback on your articles.
4. INTERNET POSTER Make a poster about Internet. Show it to your classmates in the next lesson. Give each other feedback on your posters.
5. MY INTERNET LESSON: Make your own English lesson on Internet. Make sure there is a good mix of things to do. Find some good online activities. Teach the class / another group when you have finished.
6. ONLINE SHARING: Use your blog, wiki, Facebook page, MySpace page, Twitter stream, Del-icio-us / StumbleUpon account, or any other social media tool to get opinions on Internet. Share your findings with the class.